Sunday, June 29, 2014

UGC sponsored Space for Rough Work :)


Every Year, it is a ritual for me to apply and write the UGC Net exam. Now that the UGC Net Exam Paper III is multiple choice questions, the long and mandatory two hours one should remain in an exam hall seems pointless, don't you think? When boredom hits in exam halls, I usually doodle :) In this case, UGC has kindly provided enough "space for rough work" :D 


 Here's too many people cramped into a tiny space, resembling the tiny exam hall in Govt ITI Kalamassery, Cochin where I wrote it this time. Seriously, I have seen way too many schools that come under the purview of Cochin University and still no net! I really hope and want this will be my last NET Exam doodle. Fingers crossed!


And the quick flower doodle where there was space for Rough Work :)

Night Night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...