Sunday, August 12, 2018

Long Time No see!

I stopped writing this blog when life became unbelievably busy and when I thought I should give my son his due privacy now that he is a big child. Anyhow, lots of things happened in between. I joined a PhD programme and is half way through. The boy is in Class 1. We do all kinds of crafting all the time which I will update soon. I am not going to put this blog link on social media right now. But if anybody stumbles upon this and wants to say a quick hello, kindly do that in the comments and I will be supah happy about it.

4 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Really happy to see you back!

    Looking forwards to poems, essays, paintings and more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I was so surprised to see this comment. Will put thingß up here more often. Hope you are well?

      Delete
  2. Did you know that the average person types about 40 WPM (words per minute)? However, it is possible to learn how to type faster and how to double that speed. By improving your posture and mastering the right procedure you will become a more efficient keyboard typer. For more tips and tricks visit my article on type without looking at the keys

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...